PlayBoard NI’s Play Training for Professionals programme is targeted at those who work directly with parents and families. This one-day free training session will equip professionals with the skills to better understand play and pro-actively promote play to parents and families.
Who should attend?
This may be particularly of interest to those working as:
- Health Visitors and/or Child Health Assistants
- Social Workers and/or Family Support Workers
- Professionals working with children with disabilities
- Allied Health Professionals
- Relevant professionals from within Community and Voluntary sector
It is anticipated that there will be a high level of demand for these training sessions. As such places will be allocated on a first come first served basis.