The CYPSP has been preparing a detailed position paper on early intervention, which will be taken forward by this subgroup. The paper will build on the definition already agreed by the CYPSP.
Early intervention is defined as, ‘intervening early and as soon as possible to tackle problems emerging for children, young people and their families or with a population at risk of developing problems. Early intervention may occur at any stage in a child’s life’.
For more information read our leaflet.
- Presentation – Strategic Scan Update
- Presentation – Scan of Strategies and Mapping of Early Intervention
- Presentation – Early Intervention Workshop 23rd May 2012
- How to make Northern Ireland an Early Intervention Region – CYPSP Report
- How to make Northern Ireland an Early Intervention Region – Executive Summary