The Safeguarding Board Northern Ireland’s E-Safety Forum will host a Children and Young People’s Engagement Day in October 2017. This exciting opportunity will enable children and young people to participate and influence the development of a Keeping Safe App.
Young people will have the opportunity to participate and influence:
- Name of the App
- Content- what information should be included
- Format of the App – videos, quizzes
- Prizes included in the App
- Roll out – how to reach out to other young people
Young people can participate on the following date:
Belfast Area: 7 October: 10.00-15.00 at Belfast Central Mission, Belfast
Refreshments on arrival and lunch is provided!
What do we need from you?
- Tell us how many young people and staff are attending the event
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of staff and young people attending by 29.09.17
- Inform other members of your organisation
- Tweet and Retweet the attached Flyer
- Attend the events with your young people – it is your responsibility to have appropriate consent forms completed in advance.
We look forward to having good representation from your agencies and their young people!
For further information or to register please contact Owen Whitford at email@example.com